Wednesday, May 24, 2006



I haven't had much time to blog because my dad is still in the hospital(it was a week yesterday). I have had a bit of time to punch while visiting him - well, at least for the time he let's the overhead lights stay on in his room. *g* I took this picture of the work in progress, it's beginning to look like cats. I tried to avoid the edge of the fabric with the orange drink spilled on it by my sister's 4 year old (she loves cats and wanted to see the picture). One of the nicest thing about needle punch is that the fabric base gets covered up and it doesn't matter if it gets a spot that won't come out. I've found that the floss will generally come clean.

Ok, on to more exciting things!! Clay Aiken is supposed to be on the American Idol Finale tonight!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I haven't been watching much this season but you can bet I'll be glued to the screen tonight. I am so excited since he's been out of sight and working on his CD for almost 5 (long) months now.

While you're at it check this site out!

http://www.conclayve.blogspot.com/

Technorati tags: ,


No comments: