Saturday, May 06, 2006


I have another favorite hobby besides my punch needle one. I love Clay Aiken and enjoy following his career closely. It's very convenient to have the world's best singer as another hobby since it's very easy to combine the two. Yes, I have found that listening to his amazing vocal talent while doing my needlework is the perfect combination. *g*

My doggone digital camera died so I have to buy a new one before posting any of my completed projects on here. I hope to do it soon, so please check back if you are interested! In the meantime I'll have to post a picture of my other hobby.

Technorati tags: ,

3 comments:

Rose said...

So, have you punched a picture of Clay yet? :-)

punchycats said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
punchycats said...

No, but I'm giving serious thought to trying to do one of Raleigh!