Sunday, May 21, 2006


I have a new purple t-shirt with nothing on it - that is, of course, unacceptable to me, so yesterday I decided to start a new project to fix that situation. I scrolled through my handy dandy picture file (the one that isn't of Clay Aiken that is) and found something I liked in my "this is cute and someday I might make a pattern of it" file folder. This picture is of the original photo of what I believe is a tile, the tracing I did of it with a transfer pen and the canvas fabric with the pattern ironed on. I took mom to the hospital to visit dad and worked on my punching while visiting with him. I finished the black outline and here is the "right" side:

It's a mess, right? It's really difficult to see the details of your design on the "right" side until you begin filling in the colors. The back looks great though! I'll work on it some more at the hospital tonight and continue to post pictures of the work in progress.

Hmmmmm, I wonder how many projects I'll complete before we get the new Clay Aiken CD? Maybe I don't want to know after all. I sure am going to miss my "summer of Clay". Last year was a blast, traveling to concerts, re-connecting with friends and enjoying the best voice on the planet. Claaaaaay, I neeeeeeed some new music from you and soon!


Technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it as it progresses.